The ART P48 Patch Bay organizes your cables and provides a convenient, easily accessible central location to make all of your audio connections. With 48 points of balanced direct signals and 24 channels of linked input/output pairs, the P48 also saves wear and tear on the connectors of your audio equipment.
The ART P48 Patch Bay is the best solution for organizing cables while optimizing connectivity in any studio or live PA rack. Designed for maximum convenience, each pair of TRS 1/4-inch balanced I/O can be configured for normal or half-normal operation.
The fully shielded steel 19-inch 1U rackmount chassis has reversible rack ears for maximum flexibility.
ART P48 Patch Bay Features
- 48 Points of balanced direct signals, 24 channels of linked input/output pairs
- Switchable half normal and normal modes of operation (with through type connections)
- High quality passive interface
- 1/4" TRS phone jack connectors
- 19" 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
ART P48 Patch Bay Specifications
- Connectors: 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Phone Jacks
- CMRR: Better than -90 dB (-95 dB typical)
- Channel to Channel Isolation: Better than -80 dB (-95 dB typical)
- Enclosure: Steel 1U high, 19-inch rack mount
- Dimensions: 1.75?H x 19?W x 3.5?D (44mm x 483mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
ART P48 Patch Bay Includes
- ART P48 Patch Bay
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART P48 Patch Bay Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my first experience with Front End Audio, I couldn't be happier!! What a great place! Going to use you guys for all my studio needs!! Fast, efficient, great prices on great products, super fast service! Thank you so much for changing the way I shop for gear!!