ART Tpatch Patch Bay
The ART Tpatch Patch Bay organizes your cables and provides a convenient, easily accessible central location to make all of your audio connections. It also saves wear and tear on the connectors of your audio equipment.
The ART Tpatch Patch Bay is a compact 8-point balanced patchbay that organizes your cables into a convenient central location on your studio desktop. Designed for maximum flexibility, the ART TPatch has 1/4-inch TRS phone connectors user selectable normal and half-normal modes.
The compact black-anodized all aluminum case and it’s passive design allow the ART TPatch to provide years of trouble free service.
ART Tpatch Patch Bay Features
- Eight points of balanced direct signals
- Four channels of linked input/output pairs
- Switchable half normal and normal modes of operation (with through type connections)
- 1/4" TRS phone jack connectors
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
ART Tpatch Patch Bay Specifications
- Connectors: 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Phone Jacks
- CMRR: > -90 dB (typical)
- Isolation: > -80 dB (typical)
- Dimensions: 1.85?H x 4.6?W x 3.9?D (47mm x 117mm x 99mm)
- Weight: 0.84lbs / (0.38kg)
ART Tpatch Patch Bay Includes
- Tpatch Patch Bay
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART Tpatch Patch Bay Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review