ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier
The ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier is a fully-featured six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes six auxiliary inputs to allow separate more-me mixes on each headphone channel.
The ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier's each output channel has a dual function Balance Control which will pan between Left & Right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
The ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier's each output channel includes one front and two rear panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS head-phone jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Mono, Mute L, and Mute R select buttons and on each channel select between four operating modes; 1) Stereo, 2) Mono Left, 3) Mono Right, 4) Mono Both (Left & Right) for versatile monitoring solutions. Independent output level controls on each channel personalize monitoring levels.
The ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier's input options include XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with matching “Thru” jacks for bridging multiple units. An additional front panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS Direct In jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Master Volume control sets the main signal bus level. Eight-segment precision LED level metering on the main bus and four-segment indicators on each output channel provide visual feedback of the signal level at all key points.
ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier Features
- Six independent high-power headphone amplifier channels
- Dual function balance/mix control per channel
- Front panel stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Individual output level control per channel
- Precision four segment LED metering per channel
- Master volume control w/ fight segment LED metering
- Front panel direct in jack
- One front and two rear mounted headphone jacks per channel
- Connects and drives up to 18 headphones simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (2), ¼-inch balanced (9)
- Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (2), ¼-inch balanced (2), ¼-inch stereo headphone (18)
- Input Impedance: 40K Ohms Main, 10K Ohms Direct, 15K Ohms Aux In
- Output Impedance:
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu (all inputs)
- Maximum Output Level: 150mW (600 Ohm Headphones), 500mW (32 Ohm Headphones), 150mW (8 Ohm Headphones)
- Maximum Gain: 22dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <.01% typical
- Dynamic Range: >101dB typical
- CMRR: >40dB
- Phase Shift:
- Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15 Watts
- Dimensions: (H x W x D inch) 1.75 x 19 x 6
- Dimensions: (H x W x D mm) 44.5 x 483 x 152
- Weight: 5.3 lbs. (2.4kg)
ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier Includes
- ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART HeadAmp 6 Headphone Amplifier Downloads
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This device will connect up to 18 headsets with as many as 6 different mixes in groups of 3. We like its pass-through routing of the main signal. The controls and indicators are easy to see and to use.
It would have gotten 5 stars if the channel Aux inputs were mounted at the rear of the chassis, as indicated in the photos and user guides. Configuration doesn't affect the unit's performance. Our session drummer has never been this happy with his mix!
The HeadAmp 6 is a nice unit with the features I appreciated. I bought two because I wanted to use the extra channels on the back panel to expand sendto setup without buying a larger mixer. The gain is sufficient to do this in my setup. Liked them because the signal does not get too altered when passing through.
works just fine. plenty to monitor loud sources or loud mix. don't know when the time will come that i'll use the 'aux in', but it's there. and light meters are good to have.