The ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier provides 4 channels of amplification, each with individual volume controls capable of directly driving up to 8 headsets simultaneously. Enclosed in a new custom extruded stackable metal case, the HeadAmp 4 is ideal for virtually any home or project studio.
The ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier offers 1/8th-inch as well as 1/4-inch inputs and outputs as well as lower noise, lower distortion and more output in a new custom extruded stackable metal case.
Ideal for virtually any home or project studio, the ART ?HeadAmp4? easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source.
Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the ART HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier Features
- 4 Output channels each with individual volume control
- Stereo 1/4-inch & 1/8-inch inputs (wired parallel)
- Can be connected to any line-level source or headphone output
- Four stereo 1/4-inch & four 1/8-inch headphone outputs
- Power “On” LED
ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBV
- Input Impedance: 90.9k O
- Maximum Output Level: +14dBu
- Maximum Gain: 20dB
- Output Impedance: 47 O (each output)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20 kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: > 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.01%
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 1.85?H x 4.6?W x 4.1?D (47mm x 117mm x 104mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.61kg)
- Notes: 0dBu = 0.775Vrms
ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier Includes
- ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART HeadAmp 4 Headphone Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review