The Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-3 Modeling Synthesizer puts forth a truly distinctive sonic signature thanks to a collection of peerless string oscillators.
Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-3 is a multitimbral synthesizer in which a collection of unique string oscillators replaces the traditional VCOs, DCOs, and operators as the main sound source. Consisting of picks, bows, and hammers interacting with a modelled string, these oscillators offer a special blend of modern and creative synthesis. Augmented with a soundboard, classic filters, an enveloppe generator, a LFO, and studio-quality effects, String Studio VS-3 proposes a brand-new path in the quest for tone.
Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-3 Modeling Synthesizer Features
- Two-Voice Multitimbral: String Studio VS-3 combines two independent timbres—either stacked or split—to create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds that are sure to make a good impression.
- Modulators: String Studio VS-3 now boats two performance modulators per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features effect and morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
- Factory Library : A long and fastidious process of fine-tuning went down in the AAS quarters. Each and every sounds went under the eyes of all team members to exit with a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling real-time sound transformation assignments. This is our most perfected sound library to date.
- Signature Sound Packs: String Studio VS-3 ships with four brand-new signature sound packs created by the industry’s top sound designers. Richard Devine, Christian Laffitte, Thiago Pinheiro, and Daniel Stawczyk form an incredible team that made the most of the latest String Studio VS-3 features It’s with great pride that we present these 227 new sounds.
- Browser: String Studio VS-3’s improved sound browser presents a simple way to find the sound you’re after. String Studio VS-3 sorts sounds by category to present an overview of a pack’s content. Additionally, shortcuts to categories and tone qualities provide a quick way to jump right where you need to be.
- Filter's Musicality: String Studio VS-3’s filters can now put up with extreme modulation while remanding totally musical.
- Compatible with String Studio VS-2 sounds: Simply copy String Studio VS-2 banks in String Studio VS-3’s packs folder to convert them.
- Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files: String Studio VS-3 now supports the Scala scale file format as well as reference note frequency tuning for microtonal music making.
- Multi-Effects Module: String Studio VS-3’s multi-effects module now sports reverb, equalizer, compressor, and guitar amplifier processors for even more
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review