Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD Master Clock
The Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD Master Clock is the perfect solution for mastering, recording and project studios, film-scoring, post-production and live sound. The OCX-HD and the vast choice of clocking options it offers studio professionals make it the most versatile audio clock on the market.
The Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD raises the bar yet again, delivering sample rate support of up to 768 kHz, Antelopes best-in-class 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator. OCX HD Master Clock offers a great variety of clocking options 10 configurable in pairs Word Clock Outputs on BNC, four AES/EBU Outputs and two more on S/PDIF. This vast assortment of connectivity makes the OCX HD the most versatile audio master clock on the market, while proven, proprietary clocking technology delivers the most musical and reliable audio sync generation on the market.
All that you love about Antelopes cult Trinity Master Clock now in just 1U. Additionally, the Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD offers two Word Clock Inputs and a Video Sync Input, which can resolve to a huge variety of SD and HD formats, as well as clock distribution with gear-boxing, and pull-up and pull-down rates, as featured in the triple clock powerhouse, Trinity Master Clock. A 10 MHz Input allows for syncing with Antelopes newest Atomic Clock 10MX.
Access all the Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD features via Antelope Audios flexible software control panel
Antelopes latest master clock benefits from flexible firmware update functionality, as featured in all new-generation Antelope products, allowing for fast and easy firmware updates on the user-friendly software control panel, available for both OS X and Windows.
The desktop app provides convenient remote control to simplify project workflow. The device is also easily configurable from an elegant front panel, which will add a futuristic aesthetic to any gear rack.
Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD Master Clock Features
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm
- Sample rate support of up to 768 kHz over WC
- Multipliers/dividers enabling the output of 5 different sample rates
- 4x AES/EBU and 2x S/PDIF clocking outputs up to 192kHz for additional connectivity
- Comprehensive audio gear-boxing
- Universal Video Input on BNC
- Atomic clock input for optimum accuracy and calibration
- 3 recallable presets
- Rate lock from Control Panel to avoid settings change during session
- Ergonomic front panel control
- Software Control Panel, allowing remote control and firmware updates via USB
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review