The Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD Master Clock is he perfect solution for mastering, recording and project studios, film-scoring, post-production and live sound.
For over a decade, Antelope’s legendary OCX Master Clock has been a dominant force in the audio world. This legacy now continues with the newest master clock by Antelope Audio – Isochrone OCX HD.
THE NEW STANDARD IN CLOCKING
OCX HD raises the bar yet again, delivering sample rate support of up to 768 kHz, Antelope’s best-in-class 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator. OCX HD Master Clock offers a great variety of clocking options – 10 configurable in pairs Word Clock Outputs on BNC, four AES/EBU Outputs and two more on S/PDIF. This vast assortment of connectivity makes the OCX HD the most versatile audio master clock on the market, while proven, proprietary clocking technology delivers the most musical and reliable audio sync generation on the market.
All that you love about Antelope’s cult Trinity Master Clock now in just 1U. Additionally, OCX HD offers two Word Clock Inputs and a Video Sync Input, which can resolve to a huge variety of SD and HD formats, as well as clock distribution with gear-boxing, and pull-up and pull-down rates, as featured in the triple clock powerhouse, Trinity Master Clock. A 10 MHz Input allows for syncing with Antelope’s newest Atomic Clock – 10MX.
Antelope Isochrone OCX-HD Master Clock Features
- Antelope's 4th-generation AFC jitter management algorithm
- Sample rate support up to 768kHz
- Output of 5 distinct sample rates enabled by onboard multipliers and dividers
- Additional connectivity via 4 AES/EBU, 2 S/PDIF clocking outputs (up to 192kHz)
- Comprehensive audio gearboxing
- Universal video input (BNC connector)
- Atomic clock input for optimized accuracy and calibration
- 3 recallable presets
- Control panel Rate Lock protects your settings while in session
- User-friendly front panel control
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review