Antelope Amari Mastering Converter
The Antelope Amari Mastering Converter is a reference-grade experience like no other, one which warrants being paired up with the world's finest headphones for a sonically advanced, audiophile-level listening experience that’s truly out of this world!
For home audio users who seek high-end sound quality suitable for archiving, Amari is a reference grade AD/DA converter, that delivers 24-bit 384 kHz conversion and DSD256 support, an easy-to-use interface and trademark Antelope clocking. Unlike other audiophile converters Amari has 2 headphone outputs with user-selectable output resistance, which works as headphone membrane weight compensation.
384 kHz, 24-bit conversion
This mastering-grade converter offers the industry-acclaimed Antelope Audio 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology & up to 384 kHz, 24-bit conversion.
MULTI DAC TOPOLOGY
Amari offers top of its class D/A converter performance by implementing an unique 8 × DAC architecture (4 × CS43198 chips per channel). This enhances the stereo image, expands depth perception and unveils all the musical details with its 138 dB dynamic range. Apart from the main DAC, the headphone outs feature dual DAC architecture for maximum performance, just like the main A/D converter – using one AK5578 chip per channel, boosting the dynamic range up to 128dB.
EXPLORING negative impedance
Unique headphone membrane weight compensation system with user-selectable output resistance.
17 steps of Headphone Impedance Control
Amari’s 2 high-power stereo headphone outputs (on XLR connectors) feature individual volume controls (capped at 20dBu max), with digital trim and selectable output impedance – from -4.6 to 85.3 Ohm, available in 17 control steps. These options let you configure Amari for ideal compatibility with your favorite headphones, matching their impedance for best performance. Amari’s high-fidelity headphone driver chip offers fully differential input (per amplifier). It is a dual-amp design, optimized to eliminate possible temperature drifts and deliver differential signal quality. The headphone outs also feature dual DAC architecture for maximum performance.
REVISIT YOUR DSD COLLECTION
This mastering-grade converter offers the Antelope Audio 4th generation, 64-bit clocking industry acclaimed Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology up to 384 kHz, 24-bit conversion.
Antelope Amari Mastering Converter Features
- High-End 24-bit 384kHz for play back and recording
- A/D – Dual AK5578 ADC chips. Dynamic Range 128dB
- D/A -Eight CS43198 DAC chips. Dynamic range of 138dB
- DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 formats supported (DSD over PCM a.k.a. DoP) playback
- 2 headphone outputs with dedicated volume control for each output with user-selectable output resistance (a.k.a. headphone membrane weight compensation) that can be switched to balanced mode.
- Standard and Balanced mode for Headphones
- 4th Generation 64-Bit Acoustically Focused Clocking.
- 10M Atomic Clock Input and Word Clock Input for better system integration and improved audio clarity
- 2 pairs of Analog Ins on combo XLR and RCA
- 2 pairs of Analog Outs on combo XLR and TRS
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK I/O.
- Large touchscreen display to ease the advanced functions control and visualization
- USB 3.1 Connection for playback and recording.
- Software Control Panel for flexibility and advanced functionality both on MAC and PC.
- Stunning design
Antelope Amari Mastering Converter Includes
- Amari Mastering Converter
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
- Cleaning Cloth
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Wart External Power Supply
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review