Antelope Edge Solo Modeling Microphone
The Antelope Edge Solo Modeling Microphone is a single-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone capable of emulating some of the most iconic vintage microphones in the world with unparalleled accuracy.
This powerful modeling microphone features a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, making it incredibly easy to use—just point it at the sound source, choose one of the emulations and start tracking.
Outfitted with custom electronics designed by Antelope’s award-winning engineers, Edge Solo is capable of capturing sounds with pinpoint precision. This single-capsule condenser mic features a single 6-micron gold-sputtered membrane to provide superior transient response. The low-resonance body and low-reflection headbasket produce hyper-accurate recordings with a neutral frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Edge Solo is perfect for capturing any sound source—with an impressive dynamic range of -116 dB THD+N. But nobody buys a pack of crayons for the beige one—the real charm of the Edge Solo lies in its ability to emulate more colorful mics.
Antelope Edge Solo Modeling Microphone Features
- Stunningly accurate and lifelike mic modeling
- Straightforward and easy to use
- Impressive dynamic range and frequency response
- Monosonic large-diaphragm single capsule microphone
- Fixed cardioid characteristics
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Ever-expanding library of the world’s most renowned microphones (cardioid pattern only)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review