Antelope Edge Duo Modeling Microphone
The Antelope Edge Duo Modeling Microphone is a high-quality dual-membrane large-diaphragm condenser microphone that captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones.
Edge Duo’s dual-membrane capsule design feeds two separate XLR output channels via the included Y-cable, which allow the Duo to accurately emulate the characteristic on- and off-axis response of each mic for true multi-dimensional mic modeling.
SINGLE CAPSULE, DUAL MEMBRANE CONDENSER
Housed in a specially designed low-resonance body with a sleek matte black finish, Edge Duo features a 6-micron gold-sputtered dual-membrane capsule.
SWITCHABLE POLAR PATTERNS
Edge Duo’s dual-membrane capsule design feeds two separate XLR output channels via the included Y-cable. This allows it to accurately emulate the characteristic on- and off-axis response of each mic for true multi-dimensional mic modeling.
EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF VINTAGE MIC EMULATIONS
Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic legendary mic emulations, with more models soon to be released.
Antelope Edge Duo Modeling Microphone Features
- Powerful mic modeling engine
- Duosonic / Stereosonic microphone
- Output split in 2 independent audio channels for maximum control and re-micing
- Large double-membrane condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns and anything in between
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Shock mount with pop filter and special oxygen-free copper Y-cable
- Extensive library of vintage mic emulations
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review