Antelope Edge Quadro Modeling Microphone
The Antelope Edge Quadro Modeling Microphone is a stereo condenser microphone that features two large dual-membrane capsules and a rotating head.
This highly advanced modeling microphone features four dedicated outputs for stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y, Blumlein, and even 3D audio—making it the perfect solution for both stereo and 360° sound recordings.
Outfitted with custom electronics designed by Antelope’s award-winning engineers, Edge Quadro delivers next-level precision and adjustability. Both Quadro heads are capable of recording in cardioid, figure-8 and omnidirectional pickup patterns. This dual-capsule condenser mic features 6-micron gold-sputtered dual-membranes for advanced stereo processing. The low-resonance body and low-reflection headbasket produce hyper-accurate recordings with a neutral frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Edge Quadro is perfect for capturing any sound source—with an impressive dynamic range of -116 dB THD+N. But nobody buys a pack of crayons for the beige one—the real charm of the Edge Quadro lies in its ability to emulate more colorful mics.
Antelope Edge Quadro Modeling Microphone Features
- Quadrosonic microphone
- Two rotatable heads with large double membrane condenser capsules
- Audio signal is split into four independent XLR output channels for optimum control
- Switchable patterns (cardioid, Figure-8 and omni-directional)
- Multiple mic and emulation scenarios through individual polar pattern selection for each head
- Infinite top head rotation for maximum flexibility
- Ultra-low reflective fully symmetrical top and bottom heads
- Extended microphone emulations package
- Individual mic emulation selection for each head
- Custom luxury shock mount and two special OFC cables included in the package
- Custom handmade wooden case
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review