AKG D7 Vocal Microphone
AKG D7 Vocal Microphone for demanding lead vocals.
AKG D7 Vocal Microphone Details
The D7 reference dynamic vocal microphone creates the subtle and open sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone. The patented dual-layer Varimotion diaphragm can vibrate unhindered, which results in an extraordinarily crisp and clean sound. The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response, which in combination with the tight, supercardioid polar pattern enables the D7's outstanding high gain before feedback.
Its mechano-pneumatic capsule suspension and an integrated high-pass filter effectively eliminate handling noise. A precision metal dust filter provides a consistent protection for the diaphragm, ensuring an extra-long life.
AKG D7 Vocal Microphone Features
- Dual-thickness Varimotion"¢ diaphragm provides a subtle and open sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest feedback suppression laminate diaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks
- Integrated hum compensation coil for the cleanest sound
- Precision metal dust filter protects the capsule from sound-changing pollution
- Mechano-pneumatic suspension effectively eliminates unwanted handling noises
AKG D7 Vocal Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
AKG D7 Vocal Microphone Includes
- Microphone Bag
- SA61 Stand Adapter
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review