AKG D12VR Kick Drum Microphone
AKG D12VR Microphone, specifically for kick-drum recording applications.
AKG D12VR Kick Drum Microphone Details
The D12 VR is a reference large-diaphragm dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern. Designed specifically for kick-drum recording applications, the microphone has a thin diaphragm to enhance the low frequency performance. Its warm sound is realized by the original C414 transformer, especially impressive at high signal levels.
The D12 VR features three active filter presets to match its sound shape with the kick drumâ??s character. When activated, the output level is automatically reduced by 10 dB. The filter settings can be controlled using a switch on the microphone body. Without phantom power, the microphone operates in passive mode and delivers the instruments pure sound.
AKG D12VR Kick Drum Microphone Features
- Ultra thin diaphragm for accurate reproduction of the instruments sound
- Optimized bass chamber for enhanced low frequency performance
- Patented switchable active-filter presets three sound shapes to match the drums character
- Original C414 transformer delivers a warm sound especially at high signal levels
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
AKG D12VR Kick Drum Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 17 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
AKG D12VR Kick Drum Microphone Includes
- Microphone Bag
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review