The AEA N22 Stereo Microphone Kit comes with all of the accessories necessary to easily configure the figure-eight N8 microphones in Blumlein and near-coincident: an SKB travel case, the new AEA SMS stereo bar, two custom Windtech windscreens for outdoor use, and a Blumlein coupler.
The AEA N22 Ribbon Microphone is a modern near-field and active ribbon mic with a rugged lightweight design, extended top-end clarity, and reduced proximity effect making it perfect for close miking of instruments. The AEA N22 Ribbon Microphone is a modern ribbon mic that challenges expectations of traditional ribbon technology and can reframe the way you record with ribbons. It delivers clarity and balance in frequency response, even when positioned just inches from the source, and can stand alone in a mix without the need for the blending additional mic signals due to its extended top-end.
AEA N22 Ribbon Microphone Features
- Extended top end with a ribbon’s classic warmth
- Near-field ribbon mic with reduced proximity effect
- Balanced frequency response at 1 to 18 inches from the source
- Compact, lightweight design with rugged durability
- Active electronics and custom transformer optimized for all preamps
- Made in the U.S.A.
AEA N22 Ribbon Microphone Specifications
- Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern: Bidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB SPL (1% third harmonic > 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 6.2 mV/Pa (at 1 kHz, no load)
- Rated Impedance: 92 ohm broadband
- Rated Load Impedance: 1.0 k ohm or greater
- Connector: XLR
- Height: 8.83"
- Width: 1.62"
- Depth: 1.62:
AEA N22 Stereo Microphone Kit Includes
- 2x N22 Ribbon Microphones
- SKB Case
- SMS Stereo Bar
- Two Windtech Windscreens
- Blumlein Coupler
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review