The Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone is a large dual-diaphragm tube condenser microphone inspired by the famous Neumann U67 design and specifications.
The Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone has an ultra-smooth natural rise above 10khz and is a favorite for group vocals and singers who want a very detailed sound. It is also a favorite microphone for recording acoustic instruments.
Advanced Audio’s AK67 capsule is a very accurate 35mm capsule with 6-micron German mylar diaphragms. Its frequency response matches within 2 dB the response of the Neumann K47 capsule used in Neumann’s K67 tube and U87 microphones.
The CM67 features an upgraded 6072a circuit that provides a lower output impedance with slightly more headroom than the circuit used in the original U67. In addition, it provides a faster transient response when driving our the very HiFi output transformer, which is wound to the original Neumann specs. The transformer will deliver +14dBu with less than .5% distortion and with a flat response down to 20Hz.
Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone Features
- AK67 1.07"/35mm capsule with 6-micron diaphragms
- 9 pick-up patterns selectable from the power supply
- Class A 6072a 2-stage tube circuit
- Dual bobbin output transformer with Bi-metal laminations (6.5:1 ratio)
- -10db pad switched from the front of microphone body
- 80HZ HP filter switched from the from to microphone body
Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±3db
- Noise: <14dB(A-weighted)
- Maximum output level: > +14dbu.
- Impedance: <200 ohm(load impedance <1.2K)
- Distortion: 0.5% @ 126dB and 136db with pad engaged
Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone Includes
- Advanced Audio CM67SE Tube Microphone
- Power Supply
- Tube Cable
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review