Waves Tune Real-Time Plug-In
Waves Tune Real-Time Plug-In is a dream tool that helps vocalists stay in tune while singing, feel confident, and focus on the emotion of their performance, in the studio or live on stage.
Waves Tune Real-Time provides smooth, natural-sounding vocal pitch correction instantly and automatically, as soon as the notes leave the singers mouth. Designed for live performances as well as pre-production, tracking and mixing in the studio, the plugins innovative pitch detection and correction technologies ensure that the tuned vocal retains the vocalists natural vocal sound. Producers, engineers and performers can use the plugin for subtle pitch correction, but also as a creative pitch quantization effect all in real time. The intuitive controls, simple layout, and touchscreen compatibility are key for engineers who have little time to fuss around and need to quickly get solid and "ready-to-go" vocals.
Waves Tune Real-Time can be easily programmed per song and customized to the singer's articulation. You can control the range, choose a scale, mark in advance specific notes to fix or avoid, control the plugins sensitivity, and even tune a singer's vibrato while preserving its natural movement. If you dont know the scale of the song, you can enter the notes using the virtual keyboard, or set the plugin to follow a melody played in advance or in real time via MIDI. Waves Tune Real-Time is compatible with all Waves SoundGrid applications and eMotion mixers, and can work seamlessly with any live console via MultiRack without the need for complex setups.
Waves Tune Real-Time Plug-In Features
- Automatically tunes vocals in real time
- Ultra-low latency for instant response
- Optimized for both studio and live settings
- Advanced formant correction to retain natural vocal sound
- Corrects vibrato while preserving its natural movement
- Creative pitch quantization effects
- Program or play the pitch correction via MIDI
- Runs on any live mixing console via MultiRack SoundGrid
- Compatible with all SoundGrid applications: StudioRack, MultiRack, eMotion ST, eMotion LV1
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, AU, VST/VST3
- This Plug-in is also included in Mercury and Pro Show
Waves Tune Real-Time Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review