The singer has just wrapped up an amazing take. The phrasing, the emotion, the delivery, it's all there. But there are notes you'd like to change, and others that need to be fixed. You want perfect pitch transformation. You want precision real-time editing capabilities. You want Waves Tune.
Waves Tune Pitch Correction Software Details
Waves Tune lets you do all your editing right there within your DAW environmentâ?"no need to export sections or work offline. Better sounding and more flexible than any other pitch correction processor, Waves Tune will get your vocals back on track. The singer has just wrapped up an amazing take. The phrasing, the emotion, the delivery, itâ??s all there. But there are notes youâ??d like to change, and others that need to be fixed. You need perfect pitch transformation. You need precision real-time editing capabilities. You need Waves Tune. With full ReWire support, formant correction, and an extensive palette of pitch shaping tools,
Waves Tune Pitch Correction Software Features
- Operates in sync and controls host transport using ReWire
- Global Correction with Reference Pitch, Global Pitch Shift, Formant, and Range controls
- Segmentation section with Root Note, Scale, Tolerance
- Correction section with Speed, Note Transition, and Ratio controls
- Graphic tools with Note and Zoom
- Pitch Edit Graph with Waveform Overview, Timeline, Piano Roll and Pitch editor
- Three timeline modes including bars/beats, minutes/seconds and samples
- Position window displays note and cents at the cursor location
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in Mercury and Vocal
Waves Tune Pitch Correction Software Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.