Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One
The Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One V3 (SGS1) is the 3rd Generation SoundGrid Server, featuring the Intel Skylake i5 processor and a new Gigabyte motherboard. The chassis has received a couple of upgrades including a front panel LED for ID'ing in the rack, along with an EtherCon network connector for added security. Whether you're using it in the studio, or live with MultiRack SoundGrid, the Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One packs a punch!
Ideal for live and studio mixing, this powerful DSP unit will free up your computer and let you run high plugin counts in real time and super-low latency.
With Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One, you can mix and track with as many as hundreds of plugins at a time and be as creative as you want to be, without limiting yourself to the processing capabilities of your computer.
Housed in a rugged, road-ready rack-mountable 2U chassis, SoundGrid Server One is a serious upgrade to any live or studio system, enhancing your plugin processing power session after session, night after night.
The Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One processes audio in super-low latency, as low as 0.8 milliseconds, letting you run hundreds of audio plugins in the studio or live.
The Waves SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One is one of the available SoundGrid Servers which act as the number cruncher that process audio in a SoundGrid network. Audio is streamed from an ASIO, Core Audio or SoundGrid audio interface to the server, processed by the server (instead of your computer) in low latency, and streamed back to the audio interface. Audio connections are established using a SoundGrid host application.
Waves SoundGrid Server One V3 Features
- Real-Time Processing Run hundreds of plugins simultaneously
- Low-Latency Monitoring Track and rehearse with full-on plugins in near-zero latency
- Networking Connect everything and everyone through a centralized hub and have your audio, processing and Sync Transport streamed on the same Ethernet cable.
- Seamless Integration Connect multiple DAWs using the SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Open Architecture Compliant with SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins
- Other Features:
- Adds serious processing power to your system
- Super-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- 8 GB RAM
- CPU: Intel Skylake i5
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150N-GSM
- LAN Card: Intel on-Board
- Minimal fan noise: fan speed auto-adjusts based on CPU temperature
- Rugged Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- LED status indicator for easy identification of the server
- 6-month warranty
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
Waves SoundGrid Server One Specifications
- Processor: Intel Skylake i5
- Length: 48.3 cm / 19 inches
- Height: 8.9 cm / 3.5 inches
- Depth: 30 cm / 11.8 inches
- Device Weight: 7.6 kg /16.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 kg / 22.4 lbs
Waves SoundGrid Server One Includes
- SGS 1 SoundGrid Server One
- Included Waves software:
- SoundGrid Studio Application For managing the SoundGrid network on your host computer
- eMotion ST Mixer Low-latency monitoring for tracking and rehearsing
- StudioRack For running plugin chains, saving & loading their presets, and offloading their processing to a SoundGrid DSP server
- SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio Driver Connects any DAW to the SoundGrid network as a software I/O
- Manual & Literature
- IEC Power Cable
- Cat5E cable
Waves SoundGrid Server One Downloads
- Waves SoundGrid Driver User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Waves SoundGrid Studio User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SoundGrid Connect – Bridge Your I/O with SoundGrid
Connect any ASIO/Core Audio-compatible I/O to the SoundGrid ne...
How to Connect any ASIO/Core Audio Interface to the SoundGrid Network
Learn how to connect any ASIO/ Core Audio I/O to a SoundGrid s...
How to Offload Your Plugin Processing to a SoundGrid Server
Learn how to use a SoundGrid DSP server with your SoundGrid I/...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review