Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface
The Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface brings the DiGiGrid system out of the rack and out to the desktop as a 4 Input, 6 Output 96 KHz advanced standalone audio interface. Use it alone in conjunction with a SoundGrid Server, or not, or make it an integral part of a larger networked system.
Designed in much the same way as M & Q, the DiGiGrid D is the more expansive option, allowing the user to get even more creative with this clever little desktop interface.
With four inputs rather than two, and six outputs, D provides great flexibility in all applications. Inputs 1 & 2 are mic/line, and 3 & 4 are line/instrument. There are two outputs with level control ideal for monitoring, and two further fixed level line outputs.
At home, in the studio or out on location, monitor with headphones or speakers, and enhance your favourite DAW to expand your recording capabilities.
As with the entire range, further expansion is simple: D integrates seamlessly with other DiGiGrid products, to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O, and overall functionality.
D is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), and Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility or ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
Dynamic. Powerful. Practical.
D is easy to set-up and use in any studio application; whatever is ahead of you, be confident of achieving consistent results born from our exacting standards. Gain the professional edge when combining your writing and composing with recording and monitoring, and embrace the DiGiGrid sonic purity every time you get creative.
D delivers style on every level, enhanced by its multi-layer metallic paint finish, custom soft touch controls and polycarbonate overlay; design, quality and precision at every stage.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface. The D can even be connected to multiple computers and DAWs at the same time.
DiGiGrid S: Power over Ethernet for Audio Networks
If used in conjunction with the DiGiGrid S, you can easily network up to four DiGiGrid devices up to 75 Metres apart. And as your system grows you can connect up more I/O and DSP from the rack-mounted series.
DiGiGrid S is the ultimate in fixed power sources. Sleek and compact, in line with the series style, it features one upstream (non-PoE) port, and four downstream PoE ports, which allows connection to four further DiGiGrid devices. "S" is also Dante compatible, so its the perfect complement to your growing networked audio system both now, and in the future.
Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface Features
- Compact format 4 Input, 6 Output 96 KHz advanced audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone device or as an interface to a larger DiGiGrid system
- Analogue controls for pure sonic performance
- Designed for all applications: Studio, Educational, Home Studio and Live use.
- Enhance your DAW and expand your recording capabilities
- Professional quality network audio interface for PC and MAC
- High resolution input and output meters
- CAT5 port for the SoundGrid network connection
Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface Specifications
- Mic Input
- Input Impedance: 1K5Ω
- Gain Range: 0 To +70dB
- Frequency Response(Analogue To Analogue): -3dB <10Hz To 100kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% (40dB Gain)
- Noise EIN: Typically -127dB (70dB Gain)
- High Pass Filter: -3dB 100Hz 18dB/Octave
- Line Input
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ/10KΩ
- Gain Range: +6 To +30dB
- Frequency Response (Analogue To Analogue): -3dB <10Hz To 100kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Noise: Min Gain -82dBu
- Gain Range Infinity To +10dB
- Max Output Level (Load: Level RMS):
- 16Ω: 2.3V
- 32Ω: 3.7V
- 100Ω: 6.0V
- 200Ω: 7.5V
- 600Ω: 8.8V
- Monitor Outputs
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Residual Output Noise: <92dBu
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface Includes
- DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface
- SoundGrid Studio System Software Components
- SoundGrid Studio Application For managing the SoundGrid network on your host computer.
- eMotion ST Mixer Low-latency monitoring for tracking and rehearsing.
- StudioRack For running plugin chains, saving and loading their presets, and offloading their processing to a SoundGrid DSP server.
- SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio Connects any DAW to the SoundGrid network as a software I/O
- User Guide / Owners Manual
Waves DiGiGrid-D Desktop Interface Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review