Waves Manny Marroquin Delay Plug-In is created in collaboration with GRAMMY-winning mixing engineer Manny Marroquin.
Waves Manny Marroquin Delay Plug-In Details
Manny Marroquin on the Waves Manny Marroquin Delay Plug-In: "?Delay is all about depth. It"?s one of the key elements in almost every mix I do. Plus, it enhances the groove, and creates layers of sound which can make a mix more exciting and multi-dimensional. It usually takes me five or six different plugins to get me those delay sounds; I wanted to put them all into one. We"?ve included all the little extras that I always use to make the sound even more interesting: Some nice reverb, a little bit of distortion, a doubler/harmonizer to fatten things up plus a phaser, when you want to add some movement or really go wild."
Waves Manny Marroquin Delay Plug-In Features
- Delay plugin with reverb, distortion, doubler & phaser
- Adds depth & dimension, enhances groove
- Inversely-linked HP & LP filters
- Separate left and right delay & feedback controls
- Created in collaboration with GRAMMY-winning mixing engineer Manny Marroquin
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in the Manny Marroquin Signature Series, and Mercury
Waves Manny Marroquin Delay Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.