Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In
Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In is created in collaboration with GRAMMY®-winning mixing engineer Manny Marroquin.
Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In Details
Manny Marroquin on the Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In: "?When I sit down to do a mix, and I"?m looking to do some creative equalization, as opposed to doing some "?clean up,"? I always seem to end up reaching for the same frequencies. That"?s when I go for one of my six go-to equalizers, depending on the frequency: SSL 9080 XL K for its high and low pass filters; Quad 8 or Neve 1073 for the low end; Quad 8 or Motown for lows/low mids; Motown, 1073 and API 550B for mids/high mids; and Avalon 2055 for its silky high end. Waves and I captured the best of each of my favorite EQs "" and put them together in one plugin."
Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In Features
- Four-band equalizer plus high & low pass filters
- Each cutoff point inspired by a different unit: Quad 8, Motown, Neve 1073, API 550B, Avalon 2055, SSL 9080 XL K
- Created in collaboration with GRAMMY-winning mixing engineer Manny Marroquin
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in the Manny Marroquin Signature Series, and Mercury
Waves Manny Marroquin EQ Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review