The Warm Audio WA-47F Microphone is a faithful recreation of an exceedingly rare, wildly popular large diaphragm FET microphone known for its ability to handle high sound pressure levels with great accuracy.
With the original considered a premier choice for kick drum sounds and vocals across world class studios, the sound profile of the WA-47F faithfully recreates the expansive dynamic range, immediate transient response, and ability to render sound with meticulous detail of the original '47 FET style microphone. Premium components and elite build quality come together to make the WA-47F an ideal choice for several applications in the studio.
Warm Audio WA-47F Microphone Features
- Faithful Recreation of a High-SPL, Low Noise Classic: The WA-47F brings excellent sonic versatility and the uncanny ability to handle high SPLs - just like the original.
- Superior Sound on Drums and Vocals: The WA-47F sound profile is fabled for being a “secret weapon” for huge kick drum sounds while the custom tuned frequency response helps add a pristine edge to solo vocals that need to stand out.
- K47-Style Capsule: The WA-47F uses a premium reproduction of the vintage K47-style capsule found in the original microphone for ultra-wide frequency response and detail.
- Custom TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA Output Transformer: Large-core imported German laminations drive the punchy, powerful sound captured by the capsule.
- Exceptional High-SPL Handling: Amazing for drums, horns, and cranked amps, the WA-47F easily handles high SPLs up to 137dB and 147dB with 10dB pad engaged.
- Premium Components: The WA-47F has elite build quality with boutique components for a no-compromise addition to your professional mic locker.
- Includes Premium Accessories: Safely store your mic anywhere with the included premium wood box and mount the mic to any stand with the attached hard mount.
Warm Audio WA-47F Microphone Specifications
- Gold Sputtered, Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, K47 Style Capsule
- Custom TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA Output Transformer
- Premium Fairchild Transistors
- Wima and Polystyrene Capacitors
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL: 137dB, 147dB with 10dB pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1kOhms
- Pads and Filters: -10dB pad, 140 Hz Hi-Pass filter
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (+ weighted): 69 dB, 76 dB-A
- EIN / Self-noise (+ weighted): 25dB, 18 dB-A
- Total Weight: 3.5lbs, Mic only: 2lbs
- Mic Dimensions: 8” x 2.75” (20.3cm x 7cm)
Warm Audio WA-47F Microphone Includes
- WA-47F Microphone
- Premium Wood Box
- Attached Hard Mount
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review