Triton Audio FetHead Phantom In-Line Preamp
The Triton Audio FetHead Phantom In-Line Preamp is a low-noise, high quality, in-line microphone preamplifier that provides phantom power. It provides improved sound for condenser microphones.
The electronics of the Triton Audio FetHead Phantomare housed in a robust metal chassis with a balanced 3-pole female XLR input and a balanced 3-pole male XLR output, rugged enough for use at home, in the studio or on tour.
Which microphones benefit
FetHead Phantom is a FetHead version specially designed for condenser microphones. It works very well with all condenser microphones. FetHead Phantom is also an indispensable tool for mobile recording and a real upgrade for camera microphone preamps, because it lowers the noise floor.
Phantom power distribution
FetHead's Phantom circuit uses 48v phantom power but also passes it on from its input to the microphone, so the condenser mic is powered with the same phantom power.
Triton Audio FetHead Phantom In-Line Preamp Features
- In-line microphone preamp for condenser microphones.
- Allows phantom power to reach the microphone
- Great for mobile recording and Camera microphones
- For condenser microphones with low output
- Low-Noise Class-A JFet Amplifier
- Balanced Output with High Headroom
- Double Single-Ended Amplifier Topology
Triton Audio FetHead Phantom In-Line Preamp Specifications
- Ultra low noise Class A JFet amplifier
- 18dB amplification (@3k Ohm load)
- 4 matched jFets
- Shielded enclosure
- 48V Phantom Power
- For condenser microphones
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review