Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor
The Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor is an innovative and unique approach to powerful DSP. With 85 Turn-key Apps and 12 audio input/4 output configuration, the Jupiter 12 provides a zero learning curve and upholds the commitment to pristine sound.
The Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor packages powerful DSP into a zero learning curve, turn-key member of audio processors family. Standing on the shoulders of Symetrix’ world-class open architecture DSP platform, the Symetrix Jupiter 12 upholds the commitment to pristine sound. The Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor features twelve (12) mic/line inputs with phantom power and four (4) line outputs. It offers high feature to cost ratio that means near zero programming time slashes installation costs.
Software: Easy from the Start
Just like using productivity apps on your smart phone, you use Jupiter apps to do specific audio jobs with a simple download to Jupiter hardware. Tap into one of the multiple personalities of Jupiter – no design time, zero learning curve. Jupiter handles every task, from automixing to loudspeaker management. The ever-growing library of downloadable Jupiter apps future-proofs your hardware investment.
85 Turn-key Apps
Categories include mixing and routing, public address / distribution, sound reinforcement, special purpose DSP. Signal routings, whether simple or complex, are fully tested and ready to go right out of the box. Learn more about the available apps here. To download Jupiter software, click here.
Control Made Easy
Multiple control options include low-cost Symetrix ARC wall panels and an easy to generate SymVue Windows virtual GUI. The human readable Composer Control Protocol supports programming of third-party touch screens and control devices.
An Embedded Web Server for Even More Control
The Symetrix Jupiter’s embedded web server hosts ARC-WEB – a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
An abundance of DSP resources power apps that are packed with features like dynamics, EQ, FIR filters, feedback fighters, loudspeaker management, automixing, and matrixing.
Help is Built-In
The software connection wizard provides fast and easy IP linking to the DSP hardware.
Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Features
- A turn-key audio processing solution utilizing downloadable "Apps" optimized for specific venues and systems
- Apps categories include mixing and routing, public address and distribution, sound reinforcement, and special purpose signal processing
- Pre-designed Apps greatly reduce setup and installation time
- Twelve (12) mic/line inputs with phantom power, four (4) line outputs
- Ethernet, one (1) ARC port, two (2) external control inputs, and four (4) logic outputs
Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Specifications
- Number of Inputs: Twelve (12) switchable balanced mic or line level
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu line or -36 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom
- Mic Pre-amp Gain: +40 dB
- Input Trim: +/- 24 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu
- Input Impedance: > 18 kO balanced, > 9 kO unbalanced, > 2 kO with phantom power engaged
- CMRR: > 50 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain
- Mic Pre-Amp EIN: < -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 O source impedance
- Phantom Power: +20 VDC, 20 mA maximum per input
- Number of Outputs: Four (4) line level
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu
- Output Impedance: 200 O balanced, 100 O unbalanced
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- System Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB
- System Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-Weighted), input to output
- System THD+Noise: < -85 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain
- System Interchannel Crosstalk: < -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical
- System Latency: < 1.6 ms, input to output with all DSP inactive
- Mechanical Data:
- Space Required: 1U
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 48.02 cm x 19.05 cm x 4.37 cm / 18.91 in x 7.5 in x 1.72 in) depth is specified from front panel to back of connectors.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 Watts Maximum, Universal Input
- Ventilation: Maximum recommended ambient operating temperature is 30 C / 86 F. Ensure that the left and right equipment sides are unobstructed (5.08 cm, 2 in minimum clearance). The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- Certifications or Compliance: UL 60065, cUL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, FCC Part 15, RoHS
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- System Requirements:
- PC: Windows PC with 1GHz or higher processor
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Storage Space: 250 MB free storage space
- Graphics Capability: 1024x768, 16-bit or higher colors
- Connection: CD-ROM drive or Internet connection
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM as required by your operating system
- Interfacing: Network (Ethernet) interface, CAT5 cable or an existing Ethernet network
Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Includes
- Jupiter 12 Signal Processor
- Jupiter CD-ROM (Windows)
- 12-0002-A Switching Power Supply with 24 VDC @ 1.0 Amps output
- A North American (NEMA) or Euro IEC Power Cable
- 20 Detachable 3.81 mm Terminal Block Connectors
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Downloads
- Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Data Sheet (PDF)
- Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Control Protocol (PDF)
- Symetrix Jupiter 12 Signal Processor Software Manual (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review