Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer
The Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer is a cost effective DSP for paging and background music control. Designed to save integrators time and money and built upon proven and reliable technology, the Zone Mix 761 is perfect for restaurants, hospitality establishments, night clubs and more.
The Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer offers paging into 6 zones from 3 microphone locations, plus emergency page, with automatic ducking and priority arbitration.
Turn-Key Means Symetrix Did the Hard Work
Plenty of inputs and outputs, the right kind of connectors, and a pre-designed GUI make for lightning fast deployment.
More Than Enough DSP
All twelve input and six output channels feature a full complement of processing including: dynamics, feedback elimination, ambient noise sensing, EQ, and loudspeaker management resulting in a world class audio experience.
Comprehensive External Control Options
ARC wall panels, ARC-WEB, and/or 3rd party touch-screens via RS-232 or UDP/IP.
An Embedded Web Server for Status and Even More Control
The Symetrix Zone Mix 761’s embedded web server hosts ARC-WEB – a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
Help is Built In
The software connection wizard provides fast and easy IP linking to the DSP hardware. The external control wizard guides effortless programming of multiple user control devices.
Zone Mix 761 Software
The Zone Mix 761 Software is a full-featured background music and paging application with familiar hardware-like layout, and offers turn-key programming. A turn-key Windows® application presents a familiar hardware-like layout for quick and easy programming and rapid deployment. A flexible routing matrix that distributes multiple music sources and paging into six zones; multi-priority paging from three page stations plus an emergency source; eight audio media inputs sources distributed into six zones; sophisticated DSP processing on all inputs and outputs. Comprehensive External Control Options. ARC wall panels, ARC-WEB, and/or 3rd party touch-screens via RS-232 or UDP/IP. The software app, paired with the Symetrix Zone Mix 761’s hardware features and application specific I/O, makes a perfect match for night clubs and sports bars, restaurants, hotels, retail establishments, and fitness clubs to name a few possibilities.
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Features
- A paging and background music control DSP
- Total solution turn-key design
- Near zero programming time for rapid deployment
- Efficient setup using a straightforward Windows-interface connected over Ethernet
- Optimal feature set with microphone preamplification, compression, and AGC, paging, feedback elimination, filters, and equalization
- Support for Symetrix ARC wall panel remotes and ARC-WEB for simple, intuitive end-user operation
- 4 Switchable mic or line inputs for paging from up to three locations plus emergency page, and 8 audio media inputs
- 6 Outputs route audio media inputs plus paging to as many as 6 unique locations
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Software
- A full-featured background music and paging application
- Familiar hardware-like layout
- Turn-key programming
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Applications
- Sports Bars
- Fitness Clubs
- Night Clubs
- Retail Locations
- Office Buildings
- Theme Entertainment
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Specifications
- Number of Inputs: Twelve (12) total; Four (4) switchable balanced mic or line, Eight (8) mono-summed stereo -10 dBV line level
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks (mic/ine), RCA (Audio Media source)
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu line or -36 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom
- Mic Pre-amp Gain: +40 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu mic/line, +8 dBV RCA
- Input Impedance: > 18 kO balanced, > 9 kO unbalanced, > 2 kO with phantom power engaged (Euroblock); > 20 kO unbalanced (RCA)
- CMRR: > 50 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain
- Mic Pre-amp EIN: < -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 O source impedance
- Phantom Power: +20 VDC, 20 mA maximum per input
- Number of Outputs: Six (6) balanced line level
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom. For unbalanced analog output, do not connect the minus output terminal. Unbalanced configuration results in 6 dB lower output level.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu
- Output Impedance: 200 O balanced, 100 O unbalanced
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-Weighted), input to output
- THD+Noise: < -85 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical
- Latency: < 1.6 ms, input to output with all DSP inactive
- Mechanical Data:
- Space Required: 1U (WDH: 48.02 cm x 22.15 cm x 4.37 cm / 18.91 in x 8.72 in x 1.72 in), depth is specified from front panel to back of connectors. Allow at least 3 inches additional clearance for rear panel connections. Additional depth may be required depending upon your specific wiring and connections.
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 Watts maximum. Universal input
- Ventilation: Maximum recommended ambient operating temperature is 30 C / 86 F. Ensure that the left and right equipment sides are unobstructed (5.08 cm, 2 in. minimum clearance). The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- Certifications or Compliance: UL 60065, cUL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, FCC Part 15, RoHS
- Shipping Weight: 8.15 lbs. (3.70 kg)
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Requirements
- A Windows PC with 1 GHz or higher processor
- Windows XP or higher
- 250 MB free storage space
- 1024 x 768 graphics capability
- 16-bit or higher colors
- Internet connection
- 512 MB or more of RAM as required by your operating system
- Network (Ethernet) interface
- CAT5 cable or an existing Ethernet network
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Includes
- Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer
- 12-0002-A Switching Power Supply 24 VDC @ 1.0 Ampere Output & 100-240 VAC Input
- North American (NEMA) or Euro IEC Power Cable
- 16 Detachable 3.81 mm Terminal Block Connectors
- Quick Start Guide
- 5 Year Warranty
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Downloads
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Data Sheet (PDF)
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Control Protocol (PDF)
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Zone Mixer Software
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review