Speck Electronics EQF 810 Parametric Equalizer
The Speck Electronics EQF 810 Parametric Equalizer is a professional single channel analog parametric equalizer and variable filters in a 1/2 rack format. It is simple, it is useful and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear.
This compact 4-band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 20Hz all the way up to 25kHz. To enhance the classic EQ experience, the front panel includes a switch that will select either a "Jensen Transformer-Balanced" or "Active-Balanced output.
The Rear Panel
Connect the Speck EQF 810 to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The EQF 810 has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. Both balanced XLR and balanced 1/4" jacks are provided for signal connections to and from the EQF 810.
The speck EQF 810 is the work of Vince Poulos, the designer and owner of Speck Electronics. Speck Electronics has been producing quality professional audio products for over 45 years. Founded in 1973, Speck Electronics has consistently provided innovations in audio products for all segments of professional recording and touring. Other products include the via Fader Outboard Fader System, the X.SUM rack mixer, the ASC-V 500 series equalizer, and MicPre 5.0 preamp.
Speck Electronics EQF 810 4 Sweepable Bands
- L Band - a low band that sweeps the low frequencies from 20Hz - 400Hz. This band offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
- L/M Band - a switchable low and mid band. This fully parametric section can be switched between a low frequency band that sweeps from 40Hz - 800Hz, or a mid frequency band that sweeps 400Hz - 8kHz. This band has a variable bandwidth adjustment.
- M Band - a fully parametric mid band with a frequency sweep range from 400Hz to 10kHz.
- H Band - a high band that adjusts the high frequency from 1.5kHz all the way up to 25kHz. This band also offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
Speck Electronics EQF 810 2 Variable Filters
- Low Pass - A variable 12dB/Octave filter with Bypass switch is adjustable from 150Hz to 25kHz.
- High Pass - A variable 12dB/Octave filter with Bypass switch is adjustable from 20Hz to 250Hz. The 5X switch will change the adjustable range from 100Hz to 1.2kHz.
Speck Electronics EQF 810 Parametric Equalizer Specifications
- Frequency Response:
- THD+n (Output +24dBu): .0014%
- Noise: -91dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu (Active-Balanced output); +24dBu (Transformer-Balanced output)
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (Balanced); 10K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohms (Active-Balanced output); 600 Ohms (Transformer-Balanced output)
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions: WxHxD=8.6" x 1.75" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 7Lbs (3.2kg)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review