Maselec MEA-2 Parametric Equalizer
The Maselec MEA-2 Parametric Equalizer is a stereo 4-band parametric equalizer optimized to provide flexible and precise tonal enhancement for recording, mixing, and mastering engineers in home and commercial studios.
Each channel of the Maselec MEA-2 features four independent bands, which can be set between shelving or 5 different peaking bandwidth responses. With each band offering 21 selectable frequencies and up to 8 dB of boost or cut, the MEA-2 is ideal for anything from broad tone shaping to subtle, surgical tweaks.
Per-channel bypass buttons enable quick comparative listening, and all controls are stepped for reliable repeatability and easy recall. Inputs and outputs are accessible via XLR 3-pin jacks, which accommodate connectivity with balanced or unbalanced equipment. The unit offers extended headroom with a maximum input amplitude of +28 dBu. The MEA-2 is rack-mountable and occupies 3 RU of rack space.
Maselec MEA-2 Parametric Equalizer Features
- Choose between shelving or one of five peaking bandwidths for each of the four bands on each channel
- Peaking curves utilize an asymmetric shape
- Each band offers up to 8 dB of boost or cut in preset increments—0 dB, ±0.5 dB, ±1 dB, ±1.5 dB, ±2 dB, ±2.5 dB, ±3 dB, ±4 dB, ±5 dB, ±6 dB, ±7 dB, ±8 dB
- Overlapping frequency bands on each channel provide 21 selectable frequencies per band
- XLR 3-pin input and output jacks can accommodate connections to balanced or unbalanced equipment
- All controls are stepped for precision and easy recall
- Occupies 3 RU of Rack Space
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review