Sonifex RB-HD1 Headphone Amplifier
The Sonifex RB-HD1 Headphone Amplifier is a rack-mount stereo headphone amplifier for driving up to two pairs of professional stereo headphones from a single stereo or mono input.
One headphone socket is on the front panel with one on the rear. The main stereo input uses electronically balanced XLR-3 connectors on the rear panel, which can be wired un-balanced. The output volume for the headphones can be controlled either by a pot situated on the front panel or a VCA signal supplied externally via the remote connector.
A mono input can be mixed into the main headphone feed, for example, for mixing in talkback to the headphones. This has an input level control via a recessed adjustable potentiometer. The mono mix input can also be controlled remotely. A stereo/mono switch is recessed on the rear panel to prevent accidental knocking. With mono selected, audio is sent to both left and right ear pieces. A LED power indicator on the front panel displays the power supply connection.
Sonifex RB-HD1 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Input impedance: >20kΩ balanced bridging (main)
- Output Level: Drives 150mW into 32Ω to 600Ω headphones
- Mono Mix Input Gain Range: 22dBu
- Max Input Level: +28dBu
- Volume Control: -80dB to +11dB gain
- Main Stereo Inputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Mono Mix Input: 1 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” (6.35mm) A-gauge 3-pole stereo jack sockets
- Remote Control: 9-pin D-type socket
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 9W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review