Sonifex RB-DAC1 DA Converter
The Sonifex RB-DAC1 DA Converter is a rack-mount converter which produces a stereo balanced XLR or unbalanced phono output from an incoming AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input signal.
Sonifex RB-DAC1 DA Converter has a headphone output with volume control for monitoring purposes. The analogue outputs have an output level control, allowing full-scale settings selectable from +12dBu, +18dBu or +24dBu. The RCA phono outputs have a further 8.5dBu attenuation incorporated. There is a button to select either the AES/EBU or S/PDIF input for the D/A converter, which is located on the rear panel. Additionally, if de-emphasis is selected, the RB-DAC1 will decode 50/15µs emphasis when indicated by certain channel status bits in the incoming digital audio data. When operating, the front panel power LED flashes whenever the unit is not synchronized to the incoming digital signal.
Sonifex RB-DAC1 DA Converter Specifications
- Digital Inputs:
- 1 x AES/EBU XLR 3 pin female
- 1 x S/PDIF RCA phono
- Analogue Outputs:
- 2 x XLR 3 pin male (balanced)
- 2 x RCA phono (unbalanced)
- Headphone Output: 1 x ¼” (6.35mm) A/B-gauge 3-pole stereo jack sockets
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, 110V-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 18W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review