Sonifex RB-DA6G Distribution Amplifier
The Sonifex RB-DA6G Distribution Amplifier is a rack-mount high performance 6-way stereo distribution amplifier featuring gain control and designed for splitting a source into a number of different outputs.
It is identical to the RB-DA6 with the addition of individual output gain adjustment, instead of global stereo gain adjustment.
The RB-DA6 has 1 stereo input and 6 stereo outputs. It can also be configured so that 1 mono input can be distributed to 12 outputs by use of a switch which is recessed on the front panel to prevent it being accidentally knocked. The XLR-3 inputs and outputs are electronically balanced and can be wired unbalanced. Each output is individually buffered so that a short circuit on one output won’t affect the others.The left and right input gain controls (normalising) are pre-set potentiometers accessible through the front panel. The output gain may be varied from -8dB to 18dB which is useful for normalising consumer and professional signals to give outputs of -15dBu and 0dBu respectively.
Sonifex RB-DA6G Distribution Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Gain Range: Adjustable 8dB loss to 18dB gain (12 adjustable pots)
- Common Mode Rejection: >66dB typically
- Input impedance: >20kΩ bridging
- Output impedance: <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -88dB unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Inputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs: 12 x XLR 3 pin male (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review