Slate Digital VPC Virtual Preamp Collection
The Slate Digital VIRTUAL PREAMP COLLECTION brings the authentic tone of two of the audio industrys most classic microphone preamplifiers to your digital audio workstation.
Each preamp uses state of the art analog modeling technology to recreate every aspect of the preamp circuit from mild coloration to full on saturation and distortion. The VIRTUAL PREAMP COLLECTION or VPC was originally designed to be used with the Virtual Microphone Systems VMS ONE Ultra Linear Microphone Preamp, but it can be used with any clean sounding preamp to add extra vibe. VPC can also add real analog preamp tone to any track or mix, and even create rich sounding distortion effects.
Both modules feature a virtual drive knob. This knob simulates the action of increasing the amplifier input gain while automatically decreasing an internal output trim, so it can set the gain staging of the preamp easily. For most color and tone effects, the left part of the knob should be used. For more saturation and full on distortion, the virtual drive can be pushed to the right side or even fully cranked.
Using the Virtual Preamp Collection along with the other Slate Digital analog modeled tools can ensure that your mixes come to life with real analog vibe, color, and tone. VPC is available in the Slate Digital EVERYTHING BUNDLES, or it can be purchased by itself for use in the Virtual Mix Rack.
Slate Digital VPC Virtual Preamp Collection Features
- Two Analog Modeled Vintage Preamps
- Adds real preamp vibe to tracks and mixes
- Virtual Drive for saturation and tone control
- Works in the Virtual Mix Rack
Slate Digital VPC Virtual Preamp Collection Specifications
- Dual Core Intel Processor, 8 GB RAM Recommended
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or later
- Intel Mac 32bit and 64bit: AAX, VST2, VST3, and AU
- iLok2 Required
- Dual Core Intel or AMD Processor, 8 GB RAM Recommended
- Windows 7® (32/64 Bit) or later
- Windows 32bit and 64bit: AAX, VST2, and VST3
- iLok2 Required
Slate Digital VPC Virtual Preamp Collection Includes
- FG-73 - The FG-73 preamp module is modeled after one of the most famous British discrete solid state preamps in the audio industry that has been used on countless recordings. It has a bold, present, and warm sound that sounds great on any audio source and even full mixes.
- FG-76 - This FG76 preamp module is modeled after a classic vintage tube preamp that has been used on many classic recordings. It has a thick, warm, and colorful tone that can make tracks and mixes sound more alive. The bottom end saturates in a very unique and musical way, making it a great module for bass guitar and kick drum tracks
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review