The Singular Audio Filterdrve Mono 500-Series Filter is an adaptation of the famous Korg MS-20 analog filter.
The Singular Audio Filterdrve Mono has everything you want in a 500-Series filter, such as balanced i/o, low noise, great headroom etc. Some features are added like overdrive, audio feedback into the cutoff control and a controllable gain structure.The real killer is that this filter, coupled with the drive and resonance, really screams. Hence the name: Filterdrve!
Low noise NE5532 opamps are used for great noise performance, while retaining the squelching sounds of the original. Self oscillation can be attained with the peak control at maximum. The filter can be switched from low to highpass operation. The bypass switching is done with hardware relays, for full bypass transparency. The filterdrve runs on a 16v bipolar power supply, which allows for a lot of headroom. The drive control reduces the headroom, for overdriven sounds. Noise is much lower than the original ms-20 filter. The filterdrve has alpha metal pots (knobs), an anodised black aluminium faceplate which is laser engraved, and good quality switches.
Singular Audio Filterdrve Mono 500-Series Filter Features
- Very low noise, much lower than the original ms-20 filter
- Singular controls for stereo operation
- Low and high pass operation
- Feedback control, which routes the audio to the cutoff control for complex waveshaping
- 35dB of gain to push the filter into overdrive
- Relay switching true bypass
- Balanced in- and output
- Hand built, calibrated and tested in Amsterdam
Singular Audio Filterdrve Mono 500-Series Filter Includes
- Singular Audio Filterdrve Mono 500-Series Filter
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review