Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone delivers a smooth, neutral sound reproduction with full character.
The KSM32/CG is an embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. It offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone Features
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone Applications
- Voice -- solo, background, voice-over, broadcasting
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums
Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone Includes
- Shure KSM32/CG Condenser Microphone
- A32M Stand Mount
- Padded Zippered Bag
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great! wish I had two of them!!!!!