Shure Beta 87C Vocal Microphone
Excellent for touring professionals, the BETA87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
Excellent for touring professionals, the BETA87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design. The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection. Vocalists who use personal monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the BETA 87C rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
Shure Beta 87C Vocal Microphone Features
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Type Transducer Type Condenser (electret bias)
- Applications Professional Studio Recording Sound Reinforcement, Broadcast , yet it is built to withstand the rigors of touring.
- Frequency Response 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Impedance Output Impedance Rated at 150 ohms (100 ohms actual ±20%)
- Recommended minimum load impedance: 800 ohms
- Output Level At 1,000 Hz: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2 mV) (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level 1000 ohm Load at 1,000 Hz 6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Maximum SPL 139 dB at 1,000 Hz (0.25% THD, 1000 ohm load)
- Self-Noise 22 dB typical, A-weighted 24 dB typical, weighted per DIN 45 405 (equivalent sound pressure level; measured with true rms voltmeter)
- Dynamic Range 117 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)Hum Sensitivity -5 dB equivalent SPL, maximum, in a 1 mOe field (60 Hz)
- Connector Three pin (XLR) professional audio
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Case: Aluminum Construction with painted Blue Metalic Finish, and hardened steel grille with nickel satin chrome plating
- Dimensions 192 mm / 7 9/16 in. x 51 mm / 2 in. / handle 21 mm / 53/64 in.
- Weight 207 grams (7.6 oz)
- Power Requirements Phantom Supply Requirement 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3 Current Drain 1.0 to 1.2 mA
- Lead Vocals
- Backup Vocals
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review