Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone
The Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional video, film and live stage applications where low noise, a wide frequency response and tightly controlled polar patterns are vital.
The Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone is designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The Rode NTG-1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone Features
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50O
- Maximum SPL: 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power. +48V phantom power
- Weight: 105.00gm
- Dimensions: 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone Includes
- NTG1 - Shotgun Microphone
- RM5 - Durable Microphone Clip
- WSVM - Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP1 - Padded Zip Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We are a small video and film production company and find the NTG-1 to be the best for mic'ing all our shoots. We use it with boom and stationary mount. The pickup and sound quality are excellent. Front End Audio has provided excellent service, great prices and fast shipping. THANKS