Rode NT1 Microphone Kit
The Rode NT1 Microphone Kit combines the NT1 condenser mic and SME shockmount to offer sonic innovation and tradition. The NT1 is developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction while SME enhances the superior vibration cancellation.
The Rode NT1 Microphone Kit is a perfect package for recording music, podcasting and voiceovers, as well as sound design. It features the Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone and SME Shockmount for highly detailed sound reproduction.
The Rode NT1 Microphone is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from Rode. Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
The Rodes design engineers approached the Rode NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of Rodes fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the Rode NT1 Microphone Kit an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for Rode, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycotes industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The Rode NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by Rode to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The Rode NT1 is supplied with the revolutionary new Rode SMR shock mount. Featuring a unique double-Lyre suspension system, the SMR enhances the existing superior vibration cancellation of Rycotes Lyre system by using a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element. This maintains each Lyre in the neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration. The SMRs removable all-metal pop filter is as effective as it is visually striking, providing an integrated solution for plosive protection that is easily washable and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone.
Rode NT1 Microphone Kit Features
- Large Capsule (1") with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Gold plated output connectors
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
Rode NT1 Microphone Kit Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100O
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power+24V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Rode NT1 Microphone Kit Includes
- Rode NT1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Dust Cover
- SMR Premium Shock Mount with Rycote Onboard
- 1 Year Warranty (with free extension to 10 years following registration of your microphone)
Rode NT1 Microphone Kit Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review