Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution
The Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution combines NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone, SM6 shock mount with detachable pop filter and other accessories - all in one package to meet all your recording needs!
The Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution contains the Rode NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone that has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the Rode NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the Rode NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
The Rode NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia.
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Features
- Large 1" (25mm) Capsule with gold plated Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Internal Capsule shock mounting
- A studio grade pop shield and shock mount
- Premium 20' microphone cable
- Dust cover to protect your microphone
- Also available as a matched pair ( Rode NT1-A-MP)
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100O
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Output: XLR Output
- Weight: 326gm
- Dimensions: 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Includes
- Rode NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Rode SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- Shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Microphone Dust Cover
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Downloads
Click here to view all Rode products