Rode M5 Microphones
The Rode M5 Microphones are a matched pair of M5 microphone that offers low noise and full frequency response ideal for stereo recordings. Designed for highly detailed sound reproduction, this pair is acoustically matched to ensure perfect compatibility when used in stereo configurations.
The Rode M5 Microphones are designed and made in Australia. The Rode M5 is a compact 1/2 inch cardioid condenser microphone. A result of many years experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, Rode has succeeded in making a high-quality "pencil" style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
The Rode M5 Compact Condenser Microphones is ideal for studio recording and live on stage. Its equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair. The Rode M5 is finished with Rode's proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matte black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
Rode M5 Microphones Features
- 1/2 Inch capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All metal body
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Gold plated output connectors
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
Rode M5 Microphones Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Signal / Noise: 75 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO; load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power+24V phantom power
- Weight: 80.00gm
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output Connection: 3 Pin XLR. Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
- Net Weight: 80g (per microphone)
Rode M5 Microphones Include
- 2 x M5 - Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone
- 2 x RM5 - Durable Microphone Clip
- 2 x WS5 - Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode M5 Microphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review