The Rode Boompole Pro is a lightweight 3m long carbon fiber boom pole designed for use with professional shotgun microphones such as the Rode NTG3.
The Rode Boompole Pro is made from carbon fibre weighs only 535gm (18oz) and, from a compact 810mm (2 8), extends to a full 3m (10'). Designed for use with professional shotgun microphones such as the RODE NTG3 as well as the Blimp windshield system, the Rode Boompole Pro joins RODE's popular boom pole range which now consists of five models ranging in size, weight, and construction material.
Each of the five pole sections is comprised completely from carbon fibre making it incredible lightweight while maintaining high levels of strength. The sections are easily extendable with one hand thanks to an intuitive twist-lock mechanic. The RODE offers boom pole cable clips as an optional accessory, however the company's new RODELink wireless XLR adaptor allows users to record audio from a shotgun microphone on the end of the Rode Boompole Pro without the hassle and possible handling noise of cables.
Rode Boompole Pro Features
- Lightweight 3m long carbon fibre boom pole
- Designed for use with professional shotgun microphones
- An intuitive twist-lock mechanic allows to extend the boom pole with one hand
- Eliminates the hassle and possible handling noise of cables
Rode Boompole Pro Specifications
- Compatibility: Shotgun Microphones
- Weight: 535g
- Dimensions: 810mmH x 40mmW x 40mmD
Rode Boompole Pro Includes
- Boompole Pro
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review