Rode Mini Boompole
The Rode Mini Boompole is a precision balanced professional boom pole for location recording. Machined from high grade lightweight aluminium, the Mini Boompole allows you to mount your microphone securely.
The Rode Mini Boompole is built using light-weight aluminium for durability. New ultra smooth extension and retraction system, and easy to use locking mechanism make the Rode Mini Boompole ideal for location recording.
The Rode Mini Boompole allows you to mount your microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your sound source. Extends from 0.84m (33") to 2.05m (81").
Rode Mini Boompole Features
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- New ultra smooth extension and retraction system
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Precision balanced
Rode Mini Boompole Specifications
- Compatibility: NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NT4, NT5, NT55 & M3 Microphones
- Weight: 580.00g
- Dimensions: 2100.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD
Rode Mini Boompole Includes
- Mini Boompole
- 1 Year Warranty
Rode Mini Boompole Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review