The RME HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express Card provides professional users in the fields of studio and broadcast with the same high channel count as well as analog/digital input and output variety of the HDSPe AIO. In terms of technical features RME has completely reworked the HDSPe AIO Pro, defining the current state-of-the-art in PCI Express cards.
All inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). Of course TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock FS, RME's sensational clock technology with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals, are on board too. HDSPe AIO Pro also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video). The new HDSPe AIO Pro is based on the reference processors AK5572 and AK4490 derived from the high-end AD/DA converter ADI-2 Pro. The analog input range also uses the circuit design of the ADI-2 Pro (+24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu). In addition, RME has enhanced the outputs with additional reference levels (balanced: +24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu; unbalanced: +19 / +13 / +4 / -2 dBu) which allows even more versatile integration into audio systems. The HDSPe AIO Pro features a dedicated attenuator in the output section, resulting in an increased signal-to-noise ratio and a lower output impedance at low reference levels.
A further highlight of the HDSPe AIO Pro is the newly developed, powerful and extremely transparent headphone output. Thanks to mute relay including switchable output levels, there is no unwanted crackling noise at the headphone output and the analog XLR and RCA outputs when switching on the computer.
RME HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express Card Features
- Balanced* stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 High Power Headphone Output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix FX: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- Outputs with Mute Relais
- +24 dBu I/O Levels
RME HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express Card Includes
- RME HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express Audio Interface Card
- DB9 Digital Breakout Cable
- DB15 Analog Breakout Cable
- Internal Cable
- TOSLINK Optical Cable
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an excellent choice of a sound card. This card is very well made with top notch sound. The soundstage is grand with much air among instruments. The natural decay is so natural and real. The bass is very defined, focused, and true. Software is very stable and ASIO works perfectly. Instead, the Lynx E22 I tried was poor in sound (thin) and ASIO was not working well at best! Ryan at Front End Audio was awesome and he made the experience remarkable.