The RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card is a multi-channel, multi-format and multi-task tool in stunning professional quality, the ideal solution from recording up to the final mastering.
The RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9652. For the first time, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR) are simultaneously operational due to separated hardware and record/playback devices. The RME RayDAT offers no less than 4 x ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O. That's a whopping 36 channels of inputs and outputs. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, RME's unsurpassed DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability. The RME HDSPe RayDAT also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video).
Internal ADAT inputs and outputs allow to add up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer via RME's optional expansion boards.
The RME HDSPe RayDAT is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9652. A genuine PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bugfixes can be installed easily at any time.
The RME HDSPe RayDAT includes SteadyClockTM, RME's own clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card Connectivity
- 36 Inputs / 36 Outputs
- 4 x ADAT I/O (up to 192 kHz via S/MUX4)
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O (192 kHz)
- 1 x SPDIF I/O (192 kHZ)
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- Time Code Option (TCO) (optional)
- Expansion Board WCM (optional)
- Expansion Board TEB (optional)
RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card Features
- 4 x ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 x AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- Up to 36 inputs and 36 outputs can be used simultaneously!
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix: 2592 channel mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 16 channels 24-bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical
RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card Specifications
- Supported Sample Frequencies:
- Internally: 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz.
- Externally: 28 kHz - 200 kHz.
- 8 Buffer Sizes/Latencies Available: 0.7 ms, 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms
- Settings: All settings changeable in realtime
- Control: Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed Mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Audio Synchronization: Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- DIGICheck: RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Status Windows: Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample
- Super Low Jitter Design: < 1 ns in all clock modes
- System Requirements:
- Windows OS: XP or higher
- Mac: OS X Intel (10.4.8 or higher)
- PCI Express Interface: One free PCI Express slot, 1 lane, version 1.1
RME HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card Includes
- HDSPe RayDAT PCI Express Card
- HDSPe RayDAT Expansion Board
- Digital Breakout Cable (XLR / phono)
- MIDI Breakout Cable
- Internal Cable (3-pin)
- Flat Ribbon Cable (14-pin)
- 2 Optical Cable (TOSLINK), 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Quick Info Guide
- RME Driver CD
- 2 Years Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review