The Radial JR1-L Footswitch is a latching footswitch that requires pushing on and pushing off the footswitch to sort and release the contact. Press the switch once to toggle from A to B and press again to change back to A. The latching footswitch is a good option when switching effects that stay on for the duration of a song.
The Radial JR1-L Footswitch is a single action footswitch designed to remotely control a function such as selecting A or B outputs. As a passive device, it does not require any power to make it work. Instead, it employs a simple mechanical switch that shorts the positive with the ground using either ¼" or XLR connections.
The Radial JR1-L Footswitch requires pushing on and then pushing off the footswitch to release the contact. When used for this purpose and set to active mode, the Radial JR1-L Footswitch derives power from the device under control, thus eliminating the need for a local power supply or batteries. The Radial JR1-L Footswitch can also function in passive mode, allowing it to function as a standard footswitch for any device with a compatible 1/4" footswitch jack.
Radial JR1-L Footswitch Features
- Combo is used to connect to remote device
- Provides locking connection for ¼ TRS or XLR-male terminated cable
- Equipped with a latching footswitch that requires pushing on and then pushing off to release the contact
- Selects active mode for use with Radial devices or passive mode for standard footswitch operation
- Yellow top is highly visible on dark stages while black casing is invisible' from the audience perspective
Radial JR1-L Footswitch Includes
- Radial JR1-L Footswitch
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review