Radial JR1-M Footswitch
The Radial JR1-M Footswitch is a momentary footswitch that can control various Radial devices, such as the Relay Xo Stereo Switcher, and is designed to remotely control functions such as switching between A and B outputs.
The Radial JR1-M Footswitch is a single action footswitch designed to remotely control a function such as selecting A or B outputs. As a passive device, it does not require any power to make it work. Instead, it employs a simple mechanical switch that shorts the positive with the ground using either ¼" or XLR connections.
The Radial JR1-M Footswitch shorts the contact when depressed, and releases as soon as the switch is released. When used for this purpose and set to active mode, the Radial JR1-M Footswitch derives power from the device under control, thus eliminating the need for a local power supply or batteries. The Radial JR1-M Footswitch can also function in passive mode, allowing it to function as a standard footswitch for any device with a compatible 1/4" footswitch jack. This momentary footswitch changes states only when held down and subsequently released and is a well suited for 'push-to-talk' uses like toggling to an intercom system to speak with stage technicians.
Radial JR1-M Footswitch Features
- Combo is used to connect to remote device
- Provides locking connection for ¼ TRS or XLR-male terminated cable
- Equipped with a momentary footswitch that will change states only when held down
- Selects active mode for use with Radial devices or passive mode for standard footswitch operation
- Yellow top is highly visible on dark stages while black casing is invisible from the audience perspective
Radial JR1-M Footswitch Includes
- Radial JR1-M Footswitch
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial JR1-M Footswitch Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review