ProAc SM100 Studio Monitors
The ProAc SM100 Studio Monitors are a set of compact passive near field monitors that have quickly become a favorite in studios all around the world!
The ProAc SM100's are the predecessor to the ProAc Studio 100's which were produced for over 20 years until 2013. Used in studios all over the world, ProAc studio monitors are a serious contender for anyone looking for a pair of passive monitors.
All parameters of the ProAc SM100 have been improved. They feature a new bass driver with a surround and dust cap. The bass driver now includes new rubber edge designed for longevity and power handling. The SM100 also feature a brand new 1-inch domed tweeter and crossover network. The overall sound quality is similar to the original Studio 100's but with a slightly smoother sound which makes the SM100 ideal for long listening sessions. The SM100 still features the same cabinet design.
ProAc SM100 Studio Monitors Specifications
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers: 30 to 150 watts
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 30KHz
- Sensitivity: 88db linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange: Driver 6 1/2 inch treated cone with new rubber surround and basket.
- Tweeter: 1 inch (25mm) soft silk dome with special front plate and roll surround.
- Crossover: Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multi-strand oxygen-free copper cable throughout. Split for optional bi-wiring and bi-amping.
- Dimensions: 16" x 8" x 10"
- Weight: 26lbs /cabinet
- Grille: Acoustically transparent crimplene
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review