Genelec 1237A Studio Monitor
The Genelec 1237A Studio Monitor is a tri-amplified monitor and represents the very best of modern monitoring technology paired with decades of expertise.
Shaped by the experience of more than 35 years, yet loaded with the most advanced monitoring technology available, the Genelec 1237A follows the heritage of the classic 1037, and can be found flush-mounted into the walls of countless studios and facilities.
A 12 inch woofer, 5 inch midrange driver and 1 inch metal dome tweeter are powered by the rack-mountable RAM-L Remote Amplifier Module, while a large Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) ensures excellent on- and off-axis imaging. Engineering then meets cutting-edge sophistication with the addition of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™). Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software allows for the fine adjustment of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
Genelec 1237A Studio Monitor Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Protection Circuitry
- Room Response Compensation
Genelec 1237A Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 118 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (37 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 12 inch + Midrange 5 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 500 W + Midrange 250 W + Tweeter 200 W
- Dimensions: H 680 x W 400 x D 380 mm, 26 3/4 x 15 3/4 x 15 inch
- Weight: Enclosure: 42 kg / 93 lb + RAM-L: 6 kg / 13 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review