PreSonus PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone
The PreSonus PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone is a special type of microphone that provides an accurate reproduction of a room's sound characteristics for use with audio-analysis tools.
It employs a ¼”, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern, which allows the microphone to measure reflections, as well as direct signals up to 132 dB SPL. The PRM1 has an all-metal chassis and comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case.
PreSonus PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone Features
- ¼-inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Low noise, low distortion
- All-metal chassis
- Comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Suitable for system analysis and measurement
- Especially recommended for use with PreSonus® StudioLive® mixers and VSL with Smaart® Measurement Technology
PreSonus PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone Includes
- PreSonus PRM1
- Mic Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- Hard Case
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The service and online order process was great and the product arrived on time just as I was quoted!
The microphone worked perfectly. Although I experienced a number of software difficulties, the microphone performed very well. Very pleased with this purchase.
Like this measurement mic, well built. Come with mic clip, and carry case. too bad no calibration file provided (not sure if reli need 1)
The PRM1 is a very affordable precision measurement tool and when used with the Studio Live, it gives the sound person a great advantage when setting up systems in different venues.