Manley Reference Silver Microphone
The Manley Reference Silver Microphone featuring an American built capsule by David Josephson and a Manley designed circuit, this microphone has a warm and rich tone.
The Manley Reference Silver Microphone offers a mechanical selector on the rear of the head basket that is switchable between cardioid and omni pick-up patterns. Boasting a mic grade 5670 vacuum tube, Manley IRON transformers, and a low-noise switch mode power supply, the Manley Reference Silver Microphone is a studio workhorse.
This microphone is at home in-front of instruments that range from female vocalists, to saxophones, from drum overheads to banjos. Use the Manley Reference Silver Microphone where you might be thinking about a ribbon, and use it with confidence!
Each Manley Reference Silver Microphone is packaged complete in a rugged carrying-case.
Manley Reference Silver Microphone Features
- Condenser Transducer based on vintage Sony C-37A Hand Made in USA by Josephson Audio
- Single-Sided Large Diaphragm Capsule Edge Tensioned
- 5 Micron Evaporated Gold Diaphragm 1" diameter
- Dual Pattern Cardioid or Omni Directional adjustable via vent on the backplate
- 5670 Internal Vacuum Tube Head Amplifier
- Constant Current Source for Tube Minimizes Noise and Tube Selection
- Hand Wound Nickel Core Manley Iron Output Transformer
Manley Reference Silver Microphone Specifications
- Output Impedance: 30 Ohms
- High Pass Filter Switch: -3dB @ 55Hz 6dB/8va
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz-30kHz, AMP to 60kHz
- MAXIMUM INPUT SPL: 150 dB SPL at Capsule
- SENSITIVITY: 7mV/Pa
- AMPLIFIER TYPE: 2 Triode Gain Block Lo Z Output
- OUTPUT POLARITY: Balanced XLR, Pin 2 Hot, Pin 3 Low
- AMPLIFIER DISTORTION: Less Than 0.05 % THD+N BW 22-22 kHz (1kOhm Load, 1kHz -40dBV Output)
- AMPLIFIER NOISE: Typically -108 dBV “A Weighted”
- BODY: Etched Silver Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (mic)
- Weight: 2 lbs (PSU)
- Size: 2" x 9.7" x 4.5" (mic including suspension)
- Size: 5" x 8.2" x 3.4" (PSU)
- Custom Designed Outboard Switched Mode PSU 90V ~ 250VAC Universal Voltage Operation 50Hz-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- PSU External Mains Fuse: 5mm X 20 mm, 2A @ 250V, CERAMIC, Slo-Blo
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review