Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ Converter
The Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ Converter features uncompromising sound, universal connectivity and a chiseled look. Whether mixing your next hit record or just listening to your favorite album, the Brooklyn delivers exceptional sound...in style.
The Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ is a primarily reference USB2 DAC, but also offers a line and phono analog preamplifier, and a reference headphone amplifier. It integrates digital and vinyl hi-res playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers. All integrated functions are of the premium grade. Both the phono preamplifier as well as a headphone amplifier are of the highest quality, they challenge dedicated units costing thousands of dollar.
The Brooklyn DAC+ features the following improvements as compared to prior Brooklyn DAC version:
- Sabre 9028 Pro chipset (9018 in older model)
- Higher grade, more transparent and less noisy analog attenuator circuit.
- Improved analog input performance
- Improved Phono Stage transparency
- Improved Headphone Amp sound (more detail, more definition)
- Dual mono analog path
In other words Brooklyn DAC+ has the same features as Brooklyn DAC but improved sound. It’s not a huge improvement, but noticeable, as Brooklyn DAC is still excellent sounding and best value in the price category when compared to competition.
Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ Converter Features
- Conversion: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
- MQA Hi-Res Decoder: built-in certified hardware MQA™ decoder
- Digital Inputs: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats), AES/EBU (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- Clock: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter
- Analog Outputs: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
- Headphone Outputs: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- Built-In Attenuator: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32-bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- Built-In Analog Preamp: Line-level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- Phono Specs: MM 47 kOhm, MC 1 kOhm. Relay switchable, relay controlled
- Audio Interface Function: All digital inputs can be routed to computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- Remote: Included, universal remote capable
- Firmware: Upgradable via USB Control panel
- Power: Worldwide Power Supply
- Optional DC / Battery Power Input: 12VDC
- Dimensions: WxDxH=8.5x8.5x1.74”=216x216x44mm
- Weight: 4lb, 2kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ Converter Includes
- Brooklyn DAC+
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- 2 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review