The Mytek Digital Brooklyn Bridge II Converter builds (majorly) upon the original Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge II features a built in Roon Core, and Mytek OS, WiFi connectivity, and many more features - making it a powerhouse for studios and audiophiles.
The Mytek Digital Brooklyn Bridge II Converter (Black) is a completely redesigned version of Brooklyn Bridge, now based on a brand new RoonOS/MytekOS Platform, originally developed for Mytek Empire Streamer and now applied to the rest of the line of Mytek Streamer DACs. In addition to hugely expanded Roon/Wifi based UI, hardware improvements such as oversized linear power supply and dual mono chipset DAC design result in further improvement in sound quality.
Mytek Digital Brooklyn Bridge II Converter Features
- Built-in Roon Core
- Mytek OS
- iPad and Smart Phone control
- Easy front panel touch screen operation
- WiFi connectivity for remote control
Mytek Digital Brooklyn Bridge II Converter Specifications
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9038 chipset
- MQA HI-RES DECODER
- DIGITAL DAC INPUTS:
- USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k)
- 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- Bluetooth 5 and Roon End Point on the network
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP:
- Any music files on FAT /NTFS / Mac formatted drive or USB Stick
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA and Balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT:S Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- Mytek Femtoclock GeneratorTM: 0.82ps internal jitter
- VOLUME ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head- phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
Mytek Digital Brooklyn Bridge II Converter Includes
- Brooklyn Bridge II Converter (Black)
- Power Cable
- Two Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review