The RME M-32 DA Pro II Converter is designed to meet the demanding requirements of professional studios, immersive sound installations, live sound systems, and industrial applications that need a reliable solution for analog conversion with high-end network audio processing.
These new converters are available with either 32 analog inputs or outputs, and either with Dante® or AVB for a choice of four different models. Boasting up to 32-channels, fully equipped MADI I/Os (coaxial & optical via optional SPF module), improved specs with extremely low THD values, intelligent channel routing and innovative usability, the brand-new M-32 Pro II Series truly represents the state-of-the art in exceptional audio performance.
The Ultimate Solution for High-End Network Audio Processing
The latest 32-channel M-32 Pro II is based on state-of-the-art, high-resolution converter components and a fully balanced analog circuit design that offer signal-to-noise ratios of 120 dB(A) with very low latencies — placing the converters in the reference class. While the M-32 AD Pro II offers the same outstanding analog performance as its predecessor, the DA-Converter has even improved the THD+N to -111 dB. All models benefit from impulse response optimization at sampling rates of 88.2 kHz and higher to minimize ringing artifacts in the conversion process.
Plug & play - rapid user interaction
Control all device states directly from the front panel for convenient, direct access to all features. RME AVB devices can be reached over network (including wirelessly over Wi-Fi) and USB for convenient remote access, allowing the rapid creation of gain groups, phantom power switching and clock configuration. In addition, a JSON based API and even SysEx MIDI commands can be used to integrate each model virtually anywhere. The integrated routing matrix allows single channel routing across all analog and digital I/O. As such, problem-solving of signals, clocking, connectivity or other issues is both simple and straight-forward!
AVB Audio Networking - 2 fully redundant network ports
In addition to the two MADI I/Os including separate signal routing, the new M-32 DA Pro II and M-32 AD Pro II feature an AVB interface based on the open network standards IEEE 802.1 and 1722.1, enabling transmission of the 32 analog channels at a maximum 192 kHz sampling rate via a single Ethernet cable. Combined with external AVB switches, the new M-Series converters can be quickly, easily and reliably integrated into more complex network structures thanks to the comprehensive time-synchronous signal processing of the AVB protocol. Up to 128 audio channels at 48 kHz (96 @ 96k, 64 @ 192k) can be sent and received over AVB in total across all streams.RME offers an AVB device with two fully redundant network ports, based on the recommendations of MILAN™. The RME AVB Core has meticulously implemented the IEEE standards for audio- streaming, discovery and control, allowing RME devices to be both discovered and fully controlled by any AVB controller, and making vendor-specific control protocols a thing of the past. Any signal reaching the M-32 Pro II can be routed and streamed over a network with fixed latency and guaranteed bandwidth - no switch configuration is required!
Analog Line Level Performance
For maximum compatibility with a variety of analog hardware, the individual channels of the M-32 AD Pro II and M-32 DA Pro II can be operated with different line levels - each with full resolution of the converters. Besides +19 dBu and +13 dBu, the new M-Series is one of the few solutions available on the market that also allows working with the SMPTE® recommendation of +24 dBu at 0 dBFS.
RME M-32 DA Pro II Converter Features
- 32x Analog In/Out (25-pin D-sub, up to +24 dBu)
- 2x MADI I/O (via optional available optical SFP and coaxial BNC, up to 128 Ch.)
- 2x RJ45 1 GigE AVB, four streams with 4/8/12/16 Ch. each (optional) MIDI I/O for legacy MIDI Remote
- Word Clock I/O (BNC)
- USB 2.0 (for remote control)
- 2x monitored fully redundant internal PSUs
- 32-channel AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 120 dBa19” enclosure 1 unit height
- Large, tri-color backlit channel indicators with Peak/RMS metering
- Magnetic cover with customizable channel labels
- SyncCheck® and ICC® - detects when a clock source is not in sync and falls back to other available signals
- MADI Auto-Input - seamless redundancy
- 2” display with control knob for full device control
- 15 Preset storage, firmware upgrade persistent
- Lock (optional code) and dark mode
- Internal routing of up to 224x192 M-32 AD Pro / 192x224 M-32 DA Pro channels in 4 channel blocks (32 x Analog, 64 x MADI Opt, 64 x MADI Coax, and 64 x AVB)
- Remote control via HTTP, JSON, IEEE 1722.1 AVDECC ] MIDI over MADI and optional MIDI
RME M-32 DA Pro II Converter Includes
- RME M-32 DA Pro II Converter
- Power Cable
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review